Sunday, September 6, 2020

PROMOTIONS THROUGH "S-M-M" and LEARNINGS

 Hello Everyone !

In  my earlier blog, Talked about the "SWADESHI MANDI 2020" event Organized by NITIE mumbai.

I also participated in the event and promoted the local products of my state through "SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING" i.e. through various platforms like facebook, twitter, Instagram and Meanwhile also created a youtube channel to promote the same through the video as well.


In this blog I am sharing the video I made to promote the product as a part of event and also what I learned through participating on the event.

First thing is that this work obviously increases the visibility in the social media which is really much important in the business world, and apart from that added on some of the skills of preparing ppts and working on the Video editing software and presenting the content in a correct manner, Applied MECE approach as well as IDFR to have the good content on side.

So here is the video!





Thanks !!




 

17 comments:

"SUPPLY CHAIN DECISION PHASES"

Hello dear friends, The main objective of the supply chain is to increase the supply chain surplus.and for that there should be proper manag...